From your home computer or mobile device, you can now securely access your banking information 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our Online Banking platform is simple to use and includes these features:
- Review account balances and details in real-time
- Review transaction history with search capability
- Transfer funds
- Access Bill Pay to pay bills, set up bill reminders, or sign up for eBills
- Send or receive secure messages
- Set up account alerts
- Find ANB Bank branches and ATMs closest to you
- Create stop payments and reorder checks
- View eStatements
- Manage your contact information
- Multifactor authentication and advanced technology to keep your account safe
- Access to the ANB Bank Mobile App for your smartphone or tablet
- Visit our Online Banking Guide to learn more.
It's convenient and easy to use. The ANB Bank Mobile App is now available on the App Store or Google Play from your mobile device. You must enroll for online banking before using the app.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Regular bank charges apply for stop check payments requests and reorders of checks. See the Personal Miscellaneous Fee Schedule for additional details. Online Banking: Internet access required. Internet charges may apply, depending on your Internet provider’s plan. Mobile Banking: Requires Online Banking enrollment. Wireless carrier charges may apply, depending on your wireless/Internet carrier’s plan.