Online and Mobile Banking
From your home computer or mobile device, you can now securely access your banking information 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Enroll Now.
Our Online and Mobile Banking platform is simple to use and includes these features:
- Review account balances and details in real-time
- Review transaction history with search capability
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills1
- Send or receive secure messages and alerts
- Find ANB Bank branches and ATMs closest to you
- Create stop payments and reorder checks2
- View eStatements
- Download banking transactions to your financial software
- Mobile banking with Mobile Deposit3
Visit our Online Banking guide to learn more. Enroll Now!
It's convenient and easy to use. Our app is now available on the App Store or Google Play from your mobile device. (You must enroll for online banking before using the app.)
1 If Bill Pay is inactive for 90-days, accounts will be unenrolled from Bill Pay. To begin using Free Bill Pay again, simply re-enroll.
2 Regular bank charges apply for stop check payments requests and reorders of checks. See the Personal Miscellaneous Fee schedule for additional details.
3 Online Banking and internet access required. Smartphone requirements, text messaging fees, and other carrier charges may apply.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.