Business Login Information
- User ID & Temporary Password: All business users will receive two emails to enroll into our new digital platform. The
new User ID will be a random code, with the exception of those businesses that utilize Positive Pay, who will retain
the exact same user ID. You will be able to update your User ID upon login. If you use Positive Pay, please keep it the
same, in order for our system to identify your User ID.
- One-time Code (OTC) Phone Call: Upon your first login, you will receive a phone call with a code to enter. Since you
have to enter this twice, please note it down so you are able to complete your login.
- eDeposit (Fiserv SCO) users: If you normally access this system through digital banking, this will change with the
new digital platform. While we are working on adding this access through digital banking, we will be setting up all
eDeposit user with a user name and temporary password to the direct site, through anbbank.com.
- Recurring Transfers and Bill Pay: If you have any recurring and future scheduled transfers, they will automatically
move over to the new digital banking platform. If you utilize Bill Pay, all of your payees and future scheduled payments
will automatically move over to the new digital banking platform.
- Loan Payments: If you have set up a recurring loan payment within online banking, such as additional interest or
principal payments, you will need to set this up within our new digital banking platform.
- eStatements: If you have already setup eStatements, you’ll be able to view them in the new digital banking platform.
If you haven’t, you can easily sign up for these when you log in.
- Wires: In the new digital banking platform, there will be a change to domestic wire cut-off time. It will move to 2:30
pm MT, effective Oct. 24th.
- Mobile Apps: With the conversion, you will need to download our new mobile banking app, either the Apple or
Android version. The new ANB Bank Mobile App will have a new icon – with a blue background. These apps should
be available on Oct. 24th on the respective app stores.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this upcoming change, please call us at 1-866-433-0282.
Online Banking: Internet access required. Internet charges may apply, depending on your Internet provider’s plan.
Mobile Banking: Requires Online Banking enrollment. Wireless carrier charges may apply, depending on your wireless/Internet carrier’s plan.