Each year 400,000 children under the age of 18 become victims of identity theft.* Since social security numbers are issued at birth, anyone, any age, can be a target. The largest percentage of identity theft occurs in the age group between 18 and 29. Almost a third of all identity victims fall into this category.
*FTC Survey, Feb. 2005
IDSafeShield PLUS - The Complete Coverage Package
IDSafeShield PLUS protects you, your spouse or domestic partner, and all of your household dependents up to age 25, for only 42 cents per day.
All the benefits of IDSafeShield, plus:
- Full Credit Report through Equifax Credit Bureau, plus assistance in pulling up to three additional free credit reports per year with the three credit bureaus
- Continuous Monitoring of Your Credit.
- Daily Alerts of Suspicious Activity.
- Warning when someone opens new credit in your name or attempts to change your address.
- Up to $50,000* in reimbursement for expenses incurred in recovering your identity, with no deductible.
- Up to $6,250 per week to cover lost wages, up to $25,000.
- Customer Dashboard: Green / Yellow / Red - Visual of customer identity risk.
- Proactive, victim-preventative Automatic Fraud Alerts, if desired, with all three credit bureaus
- Telephone Alerts as well as US Mail alerts for clients that do not have email addresses.
- Additional Non-Credit Data Base Monitoring (over 1,000). Non-credit such as: Utilities, Phone, USPS, Social Security Number, Secretary of State, Consumer Commercial Databases, etc.
- Monitoring coverage for all dependent children living at home.
One Low Price Protects Your Entire Family $12.99 per month
(10% discount for annual payment)
* Insurance underwritten by Chartis, Inc. Chartis, Inc. is a world leading property-casualty and general insurance organization serving more than 40 million clients in over 160 countries and jurisdictions. With a 90-year history, one of the industry's most extensive ranges of products and services, deep claims expertise and excellent financial strength, Chartis enables its commercial and personal insurance clients alike to manage virtually any risk with confidence. Chartis is the marketing name for the worldwide property-casualty and general insurance operations of Chartis, Inc.